Wednesday 10 September 2008

It's been a week

Well, it's been more than a week since i am back here to Moscow for my final year. This month my cycle is kinda relaxing, so i am still in my holiday mood while settling all my documents (big big hassle). Well my greatest joy coming back here was meeting all my friends whom i miss a lot throughout the holiday especially people from my group, my room and from the Malaysian Fellowship.

It was great to meet with up the spartiv hotspot people last Saturday sharing testimony on the Medan mission trip and hearing testimony about the China mission trip, meeting new believers, worshiping God, listen to Herman talk about the vision ahead and having fellowship with each other. i really miss being around with this FAMILY.

It's gonna be my last year here, i really do not know how will God leads me next time for my future, but one thing I am sure, before i leave i really want to give my best to people around me here to make an impact for God in their lives in whatever ways i could, i may not be able to to do a lot, but one thing i am sure 'I AM AN INSTRUMENT FOR THE LORD ALMIGHTY'. Thus i can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. That's why i like this song 'HATI HAMBA' as i really want to have a servant's heart to say :" yes Lord, here I am". Hope u r bless with this song.

KU TAK DAPAT LUPAKAN
(I can't never forget)

KEBAIKAN YANG KU T'RIMA
(The goodness that I've received)

PENGORBANAN-MU YANG MULIA
(Your holy sacrifice)

JADIKAN KU BERHARGA
(Has made me worthy)


KAU TULUS MENERIMA
(You've willingly accepted)

AKU APA ADANYA
(Me just as I am)

KEKUATAN KASIH-MU NYATA
(The power of Your love is real)

MEMULIHKAN HIDUPKU
(It has restored my life)


KAU BUKAN TUHAN YANG MELIHAT RUPA
(You are not a God who looks at appearance)

KAU BUKAN TUHAN YANG MEMANDANG HARTA
(You are not a God who looks at wealth)

HATI HAMBA YANG S'LALU KAU CARI
(A servant's heart is what You are always looking for)

BIAR KAU TEMUKAN DI DALAMKU
(Let it be found in me)


S'LAMA KU HIDUP KU MAU MENYEMBAH-MU
(All the days of my life, I will worship You)

S'BAB ENGKAU SANGAT BERARTI BAGIKU
('Cause You mean so much to me)

YANG TERBAIK YANG ADA PADAKU
(All the best that I have)

KUPERSEMBAHKAN KEPADA-MU
(I will give it to You)

YESUSKU
(My Jesus)

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL

No comments: